Movie… maybe (stupid weather forecast-)

Sent by Social (Erickson, Julie and Eric) on 6/26/2015. This announcement was emailed to all users

So here is the scoop... we have until 3pm to cancel the movie if we think we are going to get rained out. (The forecast not looking so good-) If we do not cancel, they come out and it rains, we lose our money, because this is our 2nd shot at this. (Set up is at 5:30) So, please check back at 3pm and send a shout out to the universe for 82 and sunny at 8pm.  :)

More to come, hopefully good news.  If we have to cancel, we will probably be moving it to August since so many peeps are gone in July.